ARN - While we're talking about the new cards..."okey-dokey"

j_smallw@TITAN.SFASU.EDU j_smallw at TITAN.SFASU.EDU
Wed Sep 20 06:35:38 PDT 2000

Ah, Momomomomodius,

As fate would have it, and as Kief pointed out, I do not have the authority to
just go out and change the text on the cards.  Now we could come up with a new
version of special rapier card, but we'd have to find a small force...err group
of people to .... "police" the use of such a card.  Any ideas?

Just goes to show you that not everything is black and white.

Ansgar