ARN - While we're talking about the new cards...

Delphina Champeaux lady_rapier at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 19 21:36:06 PDT 2000

--- Cynthia Hamilton <jaysmom at swbell.net> wrote:
> Ok folks, since I've come rather late to this
> argument I've had the chance to
> read quite a few opinions on the subject of the
> wording on the authorization
> card and it brings this question to my mind:
>
> If you object to the wording now that someone else
> mentions it first, why
> didn't you object to it when you signed your new
> card - or didn't you read
> your new card before you signed it?
> [snip]

Fair question.  Honestly I have had too much on my
plate and this was way down on the list of things to
do.  Also I didn't notice it until the youth rapier
cards came out and at that point I (along with many
others) brought it up to Piet who pointed it out on
the adult cards.  At the time there were more
important things going on with the youth program (like
getting it started) and the wording on the cards was
the least of the worries.

It's not a major point but a bit of an annoyance.  It
is something that I can live with but would support
anyone if they have the time and energy to pursue the
change.

Delphina