ARN - While we're talking about the new cards...

JEvans5420@aol.com JEvans5420 at aol.com
Wed Sep 20 06:07:40 PDT 2000

I thought this was an open forum.  I joined it off the web page.  Anyhoo, I believe that most people who objected to the wording were doing just that, objecting to the wording.  Sir Kief is one of the nicest humans I have met on my visitations.  But, he is human, and therefore capable of succuming to human frailties.  If you think he is being maligned, defend him.  Maybe, you should suggest that he join this list to defend himself.  But, what do you think he would say to our objections to the wording on the card?  What I say is that we should have spoken up sooner.

Harry