ARN - Stagnation?

Chandranath russ at randomgang.com
Wed Sep 20 06:55:45 PDT 2000

On Wed, Sep 20, 2000 at 03:42:11AM -0700, Delphina Champeaux wrote:
> Have you thought about having a weekend "regional"
> practice?  Or maybe 'offically' inviting a group to
> jin your practice. (That's kinda what happen between
> Loch and Stargate.)  I've also been known to call (or
> email) people to see if people are going to show up at
> practice.
>
> Do you practice at the same time/place as the armored
> fighters?

In an odd way, I need to answer these together.

Many heavy fighters of the north have been doing some quite successful
regional practices, and decided that it would be cool if they expanded to
include rapier as well.  I believe Don Hawkins, our regional marshal, has
discussed this with them (if not, he'll correct me -- again :)) and anyway
there are plans to do this.

However, in Mooneschadowe, we do not practice at the same time, in the hopes
that it will encourage crossover fighters, and because for the marshal (me)
and the likeliest backup (Lord Walter), the heavy practices are at unworkable
times. :)

Chandra

--
Lord Chandranath, Cadet to Don Timothy