ARN - Stagnation?

Delphina Champeaux lady_rapier at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 20 03:42:11 PDT 2000

Have you thought about having a weekend "regional"
practice?  Or maybe 'offically' inviting a group to
jin your practice. (That's kinda what happen between
Loch and Stargate.)  I've also been known to call (or
email) people to see if people are going to show up at
practice.

Do you practice at the same time/place as the armored
fighters?

Delphina