ARN - While we're talking about the new cards...

Jehangir Madan j_madan at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 19 22:23:36 PDT 2000

ok MY 2 cents... real quick and easy...
I too agree with Simone.  I am simply glad to be able to share the "game"
with all.  I like to think that our actions define who we are as Ansteorrans
rather than what our certification paper says. I also add that I think we do
this rather well. Thanks!
Alessandro (who has been lurking far too long on these lists)