ARN - While we're talking about the new cards...

j_smallw@TITAN.SFASU.EDU j_smallw at TITAN.SFASU.EDU
Wed Sep 20 06:30:54 PDT 2000

It does seem to be a problem.  More than likely, the list mistresses were
either unaware of the policy or had forgotten about it.  In either case, I
didn't mention it to them since I was under the impression that the change-over
had been well-advertised.  Obviously, I was wrong.

It probably could had been avoided by checking the cards at inspection, but the
list mistresses still need to see the card to verify the authorizations.

Robert, ask Elias about the other issue I found out about this past week
regarding his authorization card.