ARN - While we're talking about the new cards...

Chris Backus cbackus at peakonline.com
Wed Sep 20 06:57:56 PDT 2000

At least the North wasn't the only region that hadn't quite achieved
full coverage on the changeover.  It should be an easy problem to fix
now that we realize it's out there.

Why did we have to make the changeover mandatory instead of phasing
the new cards in as peoples' authorizations expired and they had to
get a new card anyway?

Hawkins