ARN - tips

Russell Husted husted at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 20 09:40:20 PDT 2000

Ok. time to get my head bitten off, but...

I have read this rule 50 times, but have only just caught this...

We are told to affix our tip with a contrasting color of tape in such a way
that the tip of the tip is visible. The quote below does not mention tape
being of contrasting color(although I think it is a good idea), much less
that it requires tape, just 'firmly affixed'.

Tips must be firmly affixed to the blade and be of a color
contrasting with the blade so that the tip's absence is readily apparent

your servant,
mahee

for those people who have responded to my plea for help, Thanky very much.