ARN - tips

Delphina Champeaux lady_rapier at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 20 14:58:52 PDT 2000

The contrasting tape didn't help at Stargate Baronial
when there was a tip lost during a fight but the tape
was still attached to the blade.  As a marshal, I was
lucky and saw it at the right angle to call the hold.
Don't fall into a false since of security about the
contrasting tape meaning that the tip is still on the
blade.  :-)

Delphina