ARN - youth card wording

CADET1313@aol.com CADET1313 at aol.com
Wed Sep 20 20:02:04 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/20/00 8:36:53 AM Central Daylight Time,
j_smallw at TITAN.SFASU.EDU writes:

<< Ah, Momomomomodius,

 As fate would have it, and as Kief pointed out, I do not have the authority
 just go out and change the text on the cards.  Now we could come up with a
new
 version of special rapier card, but we'd have to find a small force...err
group
 of people to .... "police" the use of such a card.  Any ideas?

 Just goes to show you that not everything is black and white.

 Ansgar

I do have the power to change the youth cards ( which i have been planning to
do but life keeps getting in the way) so they will be reworded in the next go
around.
Pieter
PS i didn't say what i would change it to thou :o)