ARN - tips

Drew Nicholson2 dnicholson at synectics.com
Thu Sep 21 08:28:46 PDT 2000

We're not all engineers, you know... :P

I am an Empirer.  :P

Drew
****************
"Your vision is the promise of what you shall one day be.  The greatest
achievement was at first and for a time a dream. The oak sleeps in the
acorn, the bird waits in the egg and in the highest vision of the soul a
waking angle stirs. Dreams are the seedlings of realities." - James Allen
Pics of MAX: http://www.mad-techies.org/images/max