ARN - Au Revoir

Theron Bretz tbretz at mciworld.com
Thu Sep 21 09:48:57 PDT 2000

Hey folks,

This is goodbye for the time being.  Due to the extremely limited time
available for me to participate in the real-world SCA at present, I can see
no practical reason to spend such an inordinate amount of time on it in
cyberspace.  When you add to this the realization that I've been expressing
myself at times with all the subtlety of an enraged rhino lately, I hope
you'll understand why I'm going to take a break from the electronic Society
for a while.  Therefore, this will be my last post to the lists for now;
I'll be unsubscribing as soon as this posts.

Before anyone jumps to any conclusions about this decision, please let me
state that no one other than myself led me to this course of action; if
anyone really feels the need to discuss it with me, I'll be available via
private e-mail.

Take care of yourselves,

Etienne de Montagu, WSA
Theron Bretz