ARN - Elfsea Spring Fair Site

Jenice Dean amberd at flash.net
Fri Apr 27 08:34:50 PDT 2001

I am soooo glad I looked at the site web page. Somewhere along the line I got the impression that it was going to be at Canton and I never really looked at the Blackstar announcement. I would have been very perturbed if I had driven all that way and not found anyone to play with. ;-)

I would have missed Simone's gauntlet, HRH Tea, and Philip's wedding celibration not to mention all of the other event stuff. ;-(

Here's to reading event anouncements ;-)

Amerinda
(I'm overworked, yea that's it ;-)