ARN - an added attraction this weekend at Elfsea Springfaire

Wayne Ross duncan at stormypetrel.org
Fri Apr 27 11:47:23 PDT 2001

I am pleased to announce that on Saturday, April 28, AS 35, at the Springfaire being held in the Barony of Elfsea, Lady Simone Valery, newly accepted of a cadet scarf from me, in keeping with the long standing traditions of her lineage of scarves, will be Running a Gauntlet of Arms. This will be happening in the afternoon, starting at the same time as the Chivalric Rose Tournament, and lasting until all comers have been recieved.

All are invited to cross blades with Lady Simone as she engages in her orientation into my family. Each person shall be entitled to three passes with the weapon combination of their choice with Lady Simone. They are also welcome to refreshments to be provided.

Don Duncan Hepburn

Seneschal - Barony of the Steppes

Holder of Countess Allyson's Blade of Honor