[Ansteorra-rapier] Stargate Baronial Rapier Tournament

Delphina Champeaux lady_rapier at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 18:35:35 PDT 2001

Unto the Good People of the Rapier Community of
Ansteorra,

Stargate Baronial is fast approaching and our Baroness
is eager to see the wonderful display of skill and
honor on the field that we are known for.  In order to
prepare herself for the day, Her Excellencly does
request a letter of introduction and intention. In
order to be considered for the Championship you will
need to have the letter in her hands before the 4th of
September and it can be in any form. Please do not
wait any longer and know that the letter can be in any
format you like.

Baroness Elisena de Bayonne's email is
sjurgens at swbell.net and her address is in the Black
Star.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any
questions. I look forward to seeing you all at
Baronial (Sept. 7th -9th).

I remain in service,
HL Delphina de Champeaux
Marshal of Fence for The Stargate

PS. Her Excellency is a bit nervous due to the small
amount of letter's she has received to date.