ARN - Authorization

Russell Husted/ mahee of acre husted at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 17 11:52:34 PST 2001

I believe that there is no definition of safe or how many styles you must
know. I like to fight sword and sheath(sp). I do not know of anyone who
tests that style. I have faught against people who fight sword and cane.
Cane in the wrong hands is a really dangerous weapon, but used by someone
who knows what they are doing it is an excellent defensive device. Again, no
one tests in that style, and most really have no idea how to test it because
they were never trained how to use one as a weapon. I do believe that a good
authorizing marsahl will check you in more than one style.

your servant,
mahee