ARN - Authorization

Wayne Ross duncan at stormypetrel.org
Wed Jan 17 12:42:31 PST 2001

The last I heard, we authorized with single weapon, and the individual
also had to show that they were not unsafe with an offensive secondary
and also with a defensive secondary. We do not authorize non-standard
combinations, such as rapier and cane, because that falls under
defensive secondary.

Since this is a marshallate question, and not a general rapier in
Ansteorra question, why don't you go to the source, the KRM, for an
answer?

Duncan