ARN - Authorization: unusaul secondary

Christopher M Morris chrism at etimesolutions.com
Wed Jan 17 14:50:47 PST 2001

Okay, now you've started it. I really would like to hear what types of
secondary items you have used. It is quite amusing and I believe says a lot
about someone when you hear what they used for some silly event (where you
are trying to be silly, not that the event is silly, oh nevermind.)

Tankard (too common)
rubber chicken (great defense, can easily move a del tin)
Kilt (you should see their eyes when you take it off to fight [I love nude
tights])
foam table (great barrier and a heck of a buckler)
off hand wench (and then we got married :) )

Eoin