ARN - Youth Rapier

Delphina Champeaux lady_rapier at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 25 15:59:32 PST 2001

There are three in this region and 5+ that travel a
lot from other regions.  Please, please have a tourney
at your event.  If I can't be there to run it I will
make sure that there is someone. (I think that I can
make it unless I get a summer job. <g>)

Thank you for thinking about it.  The Youth usually
fight in between the rounds of the adult tourney so
there won't be any extra fields and it keeps the day a
bit shorter.

Remember that only 12-17 year olds can fight and there
may be a need to keep it out of the total over all
points unless there is something for those younger to
do that the older ones aren't allowed. Which would be
groovy.

Thanks again!

Delphina