ARN - Rogues & Rapiers III

FERGUSMAN@aol.com FERGUSMAN at aol.com
Sat Jan 27 05:05:34 PST 2001

Greetings unto the good people of Ansteorra. The Shire of Rosenfeld invites
one and all to their Rogues & Rapiers III event, April 6-8, 2001. As always
this will be an all-rapier event. There will be a double elimination
tournament Saturday morning to determine our Shire Rapier Champion. In the
afternoon the Ladies of the Rose will host a tournament the winner of which
will become a member of the Company of the Defenders of the Rose. There will
also be a youth tournament in which each youth fighter will be sponsored by
an older, experienced fighter (more on this later). We are told TRM will be
in attendance and that there will be a White Scarves Circle at TRM's pleasure
during the event. There will also be dueling for tokens throughout the day.
The individual with the most tokens at the end of the day will win a fabulous
prize as will the winners of the two tournaments. We have spared no expense
on these prizes, but you will have to come to the event to find out what they
are. For more information go to our Rogues III website at <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/fergusman/rogues3/rogues3.html">Rogues 3</A>, or see
our announcement in next month's Black Star.
In Service I am,
Fergus O'Siadhail