ARN - GW melee info pages are up

JEvans5420@aol.com JEvans5420 at aol.com
Tue Jan 30 13:45:13 PST 2001

I agree.  Lets not put it on the general Ansteorran list, but keep it to this smaller "Ansteorran Rapier list."  A more specific list that gives more percise information on a specific topic of interest.

And, before anyone responds, I do this for fun, too.  Let them see.  We will still win.  Maybe we should fax them stuff to give them a fighting chance.

Harry