[Ansteorra-rapier] Rapier melee fighters and commanders

Potterkd2@cs.com Potterkd2 at cs.com
Wed Jul 11 12:03:16 PDT 2001

Greetings unto the list,

First off I would like to say thank you to Their Royal Majesties for allowing
myself and the those from the rapier community who attended the Tournament of
the Chivalry to be allowed to run the Rapier Melee scenarios.

Furthermore - I would like to thank all the fighters (30+) who braved the
very hot sun and continued to run through the practices.  Also a big thank
you to those who commanded and those who assisted in marshaling.  You all
make me very proud of our community -- YOU ALL ROCK!

In saying that -- I have been remiss in not announcing the regional
commanders for this new Gulf War.  Central: Edward Mercer and Martin Fitzhug,
Southern: Connor Drummond and Duncan McConner, West: Marquette del la Hyte,
North: Teresa Marie Giovanni and Puck Oneshoe, Costal: Samone Valery and
Allasandro Andredi.  Thank you all for your help.

Again - a call to War!!!!!  As in the past -- I will sew simple armor for
those who are willing to be authorized at least one month before the war and
need something to wear.  Also -- I hope to see everyone at Queen's.  There
will be no formal practices in August but we will have tons in September for
everyone.

Learning to serve the dream,

HE KayLeigh, WSA
Rapier Commander