[Ansteorra-rapier] Advisory Roll

James Crouchet jtc at io.com
Sat Jul 14 13:36:15 PDT 2001

I have a question for the non-WS fencers out there.

When the WSA considers candidates or rapier issues, what sort of
advisory roll should the rest of you play? I think we agree we should
at least consider your input but how important should it be? Also, how
should we go about getting your input?

None of this is to suggest you cannot advise the Crown or KRM directly
but the WSA serve the community as well as the crown and it seems to
me we need to be in touch with that community to represent it.

Note that this question is was not prompted by anything happening
among the WSA, it is just me asking questions.

Don Dore