[Ansteorra-rapier] FW: Local SCA Contact

Gail Taylor GPTaylor at utsa.edu
Mon Jul 16 15:39:53 PDT 2001

Can anybody help this fellow?

Thanks,

Isobel

-----Original Message-----
From: Justin Sharrock [mailto:justins at n2mail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2001 9:17 PM
To: gptaylor at utsa.edu
Subject: Local SCA Contact

     My name is Justin Sharrock, I am 16 and live in Paris, TX.  I am
wanting to learn sport fencing or period fencing, but the person closest is
in Commerce.  Before I begin going to Commerce, I am trying to see if I can
find someone in Paris.  I was referred to the SAC by Leslie Todd of
Greenville.  I was wondering if you had a contact in the Paris area with
experience in one of these areas of fencing who would be interested in
possibly teaching me.

                            Sincerely,
                         Justin Sharrock