[Ansteorra-rapier] Too much?

Pem1968@aol.com Pem1968 at aol.com
Wed Jul 18 22:21:43 PDT 2001

Overall, I think the WS are doing a good job.  IMHO, canidates should not be
stamped out in cookie cutter fashion but taken on a case by case basis.  For
some, this may be 3 years or 13 years.  One canidate who I thought carried
himself as a WS for a couple of years was finally raised, just a little late,
IMHO.  And just in case there are those who think I'm sucking up for brownie
points, I wear a red belt not a red scarf (not yet anyway).

Malcolm MacLean