[Ansteorra-rapier] Too much?

BSilveraxe@aol.com BSilveraxe at aol.com
Thu Jul 19 06:32:42 PDT 2001

All in all the scarves are doing doing the best for thier order that they can.  Sometimes though, some candidates fall through the cracks, or are elevated a little early because of geographical circumstances.  I am not, repeat, NOT saying this out of bitterness but out of observation.  If you have 10 WS in a barony and they see a candidate all they time they are as agroup going to be more familiar and more amiable towards them and therefore that candidate would have a stronger voice in the circle.  On the other hand if you have 4 active WS in an entire region the candidates from that area are going to suffer from that for the lack of support from the numbers in the circle. 4 - 10 are not good odds in any book.

But having sat the throne and sat in on way too many circles I find that all in all these things will balance out in the long run.  The members of the WS are among the most dedicated to thier craft of any of the circles.  They take it very seriously.  As they should and for those who aspire to thier level should take it seriously also.

Barn