[Ansteorra-rapier] Too much?

Purple, Academia Site Master purple at schoolofdefence.org
Thu Jul 19 06:54:44 PDT 2001

I'm sorry, I just wanna poke my head in here and giggle a bit...

I know Texas is a big state, really I do.  But in the MidRealm, we've got
fencers in South Dakota who are 4 hours from the closest OTHER FENCER.  One
of our Bronze Rings lives out there, and the next closest one is something
like TEN HOURS away, if not more.

Please go back to your regularly scheduled talk, I'll go hide again... :)

purple
KWAR2001 website: www.schoolofdefence.org/kwar.html
Read my Column on OUTLOOKEXCHANGE.COM:
http://www.outlookexchange.com/articles/drewnicholson/default.asp
"Not only does the English Language borrow words from other languages, it
sometimes chases them down dark alleys, hits them over the head, and goes
through their pockets." - Eddy Peters