[Ansteorra-rapier] Too much?

joe rummel jerummel2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 20 06:08:20 PDT 2001

I agree with you.  I am sorry if it sounded like I was
singling out the North.  There are plenty of people
who don't travel all over the Kingdom.  The North
actaully has a pretty good bunch of fighters who
travel alot right now.

I also agree with your statement about following the
lead of the WS's in a particular area in regards to
their opinion of a candidate.  Unless there is
something specific that makes you change your mind.

Benedict - not pointing fingers in anyones direction.