[Ansteorra-rapier] Soap boxes

Brendan McEwan brendan_mcewan at dhope.net
Sat Jul 21 17:50:44 PDT 2001

I tell you what.  You ask me to fight, and if I give ANY excuse except for a
Circle, drag out that box and hit me over the head with it.  Since I have
spent as many as 12-14 hours some days fighting(okay, it was a REALLY long
tournament) I don't think fatigue is usually an issue.  What events are you
going to?  I'll try to make a couple of them over the next 2-3 months.

Brendan McEwan