[Ansteorra-rapier] Peppermint List Inquiry

Chandranath chandra at plumes.org
Tue Jul 24 08:47:48 PDT 2001

Friends of the rapier,

Who, if anyone, is currently engaged in updating the Peppermint List?

Background:  I volunteered to work on it (and I still do), and Her Stellar
Majesty quite correctly wishes that those currently involved be consulted,
that no toes are trod upon.

Please, stand up and be recognized, and help a humble servant avoid faux
pas. :)

Chandra
aka "the one that sends all that email"

--
Shri Chandranath, Cadet to Don Timothy, Pursuivant Extraordinaire
Northern Regional Virtual Scribe