[Ansteorra-rapier] Peppermint List Inquiry

Jocelyn F Hinkle scribe_ari at lycos.com
Tue Jul 24 15:13:24 PDT 2001

I had to request a copy a little while back but I have not updated it much. I can send you what I have.

Please update the cadets. It is very sorely lacking. Come to queens and get much of the info in person.

TTFN
Ari
---
One should not discuss a dream
In front of a simpleton.
     ~Ekai, called Mu-Mon. From the Gateless Gate~
Scribe_Ari at Lycos.com