ARN - HRH Attendance and Rogues and Rapier

j_smallw@TITAN.SFASU.EDU j_smallw at TITAN.SFASU.EDU
Mon Mar 19 13:13:31 PST 2001

Your Highness,

I can't speak for all, but rest assured that we realize that sometimes
duty overides want.  On occasion, we must journey one direction when our
hearts and desires would have us travel another.

Yes, you will not be physically present at Rogues and Rapier, but you will
have a presence there.  You will be in our thoughts as you travel to
Calontir and we wish you safe travel and godspeed.  It is enough that your
heart will be with us.

Ansgar