[Ansteorra-rapier] Last call for Pennsic Preregistration

Potterkd2@cs.com Potterkd2 at cs.com
Thu May 24 16:03:33 PDT 2001

In a message dated 5/24/2001 2:00:44 PM Central Daylight Time,
landf at airmail.net writes:

<< Hello, I can't get the down load for the preregistration form. Will there
be
 some at Steppes Warlord. If so please give one to me I'm one of the
 Co-Autocrats.
 In Service to the Dream
 Ld Carlos Ritchey >>

Greetings,

As I mentioned, for those of you who don't have a forms I will be at Steppes
Warlord this weekend.  I will be around and about on Saturday and doing
rapier on Sunday. Please feel free to stop me and ask for one.

HE KayLeigh, WSA