[Ansteorra-rapier] CANCLED >>> Fwd: Rapier tourney at Stargate Yule

Sosha Ruark-Cavett lyoness at texas.net
Thu Nov 22 09:46:44 PST 2001

That's very sad to hear Delphina.  As a person who had planned to attend
the Stargate Yule as an artisan, I am very much disappointed to hear that
the rapier fighting has been canceled for unknown reasons.  The
tournament for Her Excellency Curstaidh would have been a wonderful break
from the Artisans tables.  I hope that plans could again change so that
Her Excellency Curstaidh would have her hearts desire at her vigil be met
with the rapier communities support.

HL Sosha Lyon's O'Rourke