[Ansteorra-rapier] Academy of the Rapier

Jehangir Madan j_madan at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 25 11:24:42 PDT 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

I too like this idea. We have recently had about 5 new people come to our
practice and they are actually coming back each week! ;) I would personally
find it useful to have a class about teaching beginners.

-Alessandro-

Subject: [Ansteorra-rapier] Academy of the Rapier
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 13:54:17 -0500
Is there a draft list or a wishlist of classes for
Academy yet? I was thinking after practice last night
that it would be nice to have a class on "how to teach
beginers". Like setting up shots, being incouraging,
slowing down responces to give them a chance to
practice a new move, building confidence and judging
when to move on. If we have had one in the past few
academies I must have missed it.
Amerinda