[Ansteorra-rapier] Academy of the Rapier

Travis Walker twwalker at interlinkcc.com
Thu Oct 25 15:13:28 PDT 2001

We've had an influx of about 5-7 new fighters lately.  It would be good to see
what others are doing to help them.  My problem right now is that I am usually the
only experienced fighter there, and last night we had 6 fighters who have been
fighting less than two months.  I sometimes get a little help from a couple other
fighters who are driving for our practice, but I would love to hear what others do
with this many inexperienced and few experienced.

Edward