[Ansteorra-rapier] melee practice

Charlie Ribron II landf at airmail.net
Tue Sep 4 20:23:59 PDT 2001

Some of us are also hvy. fight in a shieldwall unit (the fray) if you talk
with the leaders of the fray they could also help with basic tactics, they
work for both. If no one knew here we have 2 knights, 4 squires, 1 don and 8
cadets in the fray. I'm one of the cadets.
Ld Carlos Ritchey
Cadet to Don Vald of Western Seas