[Ansteorra-rapier] melee practice

Charlie Ribron II landf at airmail.net
Tue Sep 4 21:15:06 PDT 2001

I agree with you on this point that's why it was just the basics, the main
thing is just working togather has a team. Last year (2000) we had 2 of our
members fight and they just walk through the bridge battle using each other
to cover and attack the other opp. to the side of the other it was a pretty
sight. Sorry about not fighting this year but we had unit things to work out
since we are growing, the unit has double the last three years with light,
hvy and archers joining the unit.