[Ansteorra-rapier] Revised KWAR Marshalling Standards

Theron Bretz tbretz at io.com
Thu Sep 6 18:19:14 PDT 2001

> Obviously, I've gotten a lot of email over the past few hours.  I have
> received many constructive comments.  I have attempted to incorporate many
> of them into these revised KWAR Marshalling Standards.

So.  In short, you're opting to discard the standard that's developed for
every other inter-kingdom fighting event in the SCA and force us to abide by
your [inflammatory opinion deleted] marshalling standards rather than
allowing us to be inspected by those of our home Kingdom?

It's a good thing I hadn't pre-registered for this event.  I'd be demanding
a refund.

Don Etienne de Montagu
Ansteorra