[Ansteorra-rapier] A Guardsman's challenge

Walter Robin wr at plumes.org
Fri Sep 14 10:31:31 PDT 2001

Excellent!  this is an auspicious start.  And in reply to Ld Latham, and
others who may be interested, my expected schedule of events follows:

Mooneschadowe Guardian,
Elfsea Defender,
Wiesenfeuer Baronial/Eldern Hills demo(Sunday)
Namron Protectorate,
Rundel/possibly 3 Kings on Sunday,
Northkeep Baronial Investiture

cheers,