[Ansteorra-rapier] A Guardsman's challenge

latham38@juno.com latham38 at juno.com
Mon Sep 10 14:23:37 PDT 2001

ld. robin

i am ld thomas de latham, cadet to don ericus. i apprieciate the
challenge, for i challenge all in my home barony. unfortunatly, at the
present, i cannot travel as i would like. please keep me informed of the
events you plan to attend, and i will accept your challenge.     with
luck, i shall be at ren.fair the 2nd weekend of oct., and at seawinds the
end of the month. i look forward to meeting and playing on the field.
ld. latham