[Ansteorra-rapier] Demo, please help!

Aangelina@aol.com Aangelina at aol.com
Mon Sep 10 18:15:06 PDT 2001

    The International Fest schedule isn't controlled by the Barony it is
controlled by the city of Lawton, believe me making it opposite from the
white scarf circles wasn't intentinal. I didn't mean to sound like I was
trying to pull support from either event I appologise if that's what it
sounded like. I myself intend on trying to make Wiesonfier Baronial after the
demo Saterday if I can and then come back in the morning for the rest of the
demo. Besides usually it is Sunday afternoon that we need the most help, if
anybody would like to just come down Sunday after the event (hint, hint). But
if there is anybody with no plans on attending either we would really
appreciate the help. Thank you,
                                                               Angelina