[Ansteorra-rapier] looking for input for this years GW

amberd@flash.net amberd at flash.net
Mon Sep 17 07:11:05 PDT 2001

Hmmm, what did I hate?  Being sick with no voice ;-)

The thing I disliked was the feeling of being rushed. It seemed more
apparent last year than the previous two. I didn't get a look at the
numbers but if we are getting greater participation then we may need
to look at giving each tourney more time.

I also felt the melee field last year was too small for the number of
fighters we had. There wasn't enough room to maneuver.

As for Castle verses Ravine, I vote for Non(white)scarves melee ;-)
if either is meant to replace it. If I have to choose between the two
then I would vote for a ravine (possibly resurrection) battle. It is
more dangerous but more fun also. I have only fought in the ravine as
a side tourney at Gulf Wars. I am not sure how it would hold up with
a greater number of fighters.

Amerinda