[Ansteorra-rapier] looking for input for this years GW

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 17 06:50:50 PDT 2001

Personally, I would prefer a castle battle. Last year just marshalling on
those slopes hurt my knees. And I saw one knee injury, two twisted ankles,
and several people trip over the tree stumps.
As much and as fast as we move in battle, I don't like the idea of fighting
in the ravine. But if you deside to fight there, I'll help however I can.

Toshiro Koi

Ansteorra

"The fields are green,
The blossoms bloom.