[Ansteorra-rapier] looking for input for this years GW

Walter Robin wr at plumes.org
Mon Sep 17 10:36:23 PDT 2001

It what way, ugly?  I was on the losing side for all of the town battles,
and even in the resurrection battle where we were pressed into the single
resurrection room, I did not have a sense of anger or blow escalation or
uncontrolled behavior on the field.  I can see that the press of bodies
could make the marshals concerned, but my perception of the mood of the
field was very comfortable.

As a War Point, I suppose that could all change....

Ld Walter Robin,
cdt Navarre