[Ansteorra-rapier] looking for input for this years GW

DonPieter@aol.com DonPieter at aol.com
Mon Sep 17 11:16:09 PDT 2001

WR wrote:

The castle battle was fun the first few times, but it quickly became clear
 that the defender's were always going to win.  It has to be changed to be
 interesting or fair.  If we had ramps or ladders, THAT would be fun; or if
 the attackers had a 2:1 or better advantage, then I'd get a fun
 (classical/epic) sense of a 'desperate seige' with too few defenders.