[Ansteorra-rapier] looking for input for this years GW

James Anderson knightly1 at mail.com
Wed Sep 19 06:37:22 PDT 2001

Greetings

i loved the castle battles this last year. and i did play in the ravine battle the year before. it was fun but with a full load of fighters it would be dangeous. i think so that is. so my vote ( if i get 1 )is for the castle battle.

To Live Without Honor Is Not To Live At All
Ld Achilles Von Hutton
Shire of Adlersruhe, Kingdom of Ansteorra