[Ansteorra-rapier] The Short and Long Cut of it - class

Potterkd2@cs.com Potterkd2 at cs.com
Mon Sep 24 16:29:32 PDT 2001

Greetings unto the list,

I am please to announce that I will be taking the class "The Short and Long
Cut of it - What Occurs with the Human Body when Injured in a Sword Fight" on
the road to this KWAR.  Usually, it is taught by both Don Eisen and myself
but he will not be attending.  Due to that fact, I will be holding the
demonstration aspect of the class at this KWAR and the paper will be handed
out.

The demonstration revolves around a piece of meat to simulate muscle.  If you
are interested in hacking, slicing or poking said meat with a sharpen blade
you must bring your own.  This is a great demonstration that gives the
fighter the opportunity to feel and see what a sharpen weapon has the ability
to do.

See you at KWAR.

Learning to serve the dream,

HE KayLeigh, WSA