[Ansteorra-rapier] Academy of the Rapier

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 22 08:55:03 PST 2002

Duncan and I wanted to send to you all an apology for being unable to attend
and teach Our classes at Academy.

Our children presented us with a rather astounding flu bug, and it took us a
few days to examine it thoroughly.  :(

Our thanks to Sir Miguel and Countess Valeria for carrying Our share of the
classes and for letting folks know why we weren't in attendance.

We very much missed seeing you all, and sharing in the great event that we
knew it would be.

Earl Sir Duncan Arthur Ross
Duchess Larissa Alwynn Clarewoode of Aquitaine